iFDP – International Faculty Development Program Validated By British Deputy High Commission
iFDP is supported and validated by the British Deputy High Commission, Gujarat as a part of the UK – India Education Collaboration. The programme aims at enhancing the professional competence of the faculty in order to make them more suitable for the 21stcentury global world of work.
Objective of the Programme
Learning To Know
Cognitive Tools & Multiple Intelligence
Learning To Do
New Age Skill Based Learning
Learning To Be
Self Analytical And Social Skills
Learning To Live
Intercultural Understanding And Diversity
- Building ‘Brand You’ for the world of work in 21st.Learning the Four C’s ( Communication, Collaboration, Creativity and Critical Thinking)Practicing the collaborative strategic branding and selling skills.
- The four E’s (Emotional quotient, Expression, Economic motive and Exposure) of international edification and exertion skills.Application of all these into a commercially viable project.
PHASE – II
- Focuses the integration works skills and Life skills.
- Phase I and II are to be held in India, whereas Phase III and IV are to be held in London.
- Includes the global exposure of UK universities, innovation and technology, connecting the employer and industry.
- As leading universities of Gujarat, KSV tries to provide all her students the maximum benefit of this project in order to help them stand tall in the global market. The pilot project of the iSEP in KSV included nearly 500 students. They were offered the phase – I in total 6 batches. They completed phase – I by September 2018. Many more students are to become a part of the said project during the current academic year as well.
PHASE – IV
- Phase IV is about taking back the Concept/Learning from UK Exposure Program and implanting it for may be ‘Start-up’ India Project or to pursue for Masters or to apply for Job in UK.
- The final phase offers pursuing masters, applying for job or a start up India project.