Chiropractic Services Camp at Physiotherapy college of KSV organizes
3 days Chiropractic Camp
20th June to 22nd June 2022
- Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya is organizing three days Chiropractic service camp at
Chanchalben Mafatlal Patel College of Physiotherapy, Sector-12, Gandhinagar.
- Chiropractic is the diagnosis & treatment of conditions related to bone, nerve, joint & tissue
with a primary focus on the spine. It is similar to orthopaedic surgeons in terms of education where
they do surgery, Chiropractic doctors use specific chiropractic adjustments to treat patients.
- Chiropractic treatment helps to alleviate pain in conditions related to neuromuscular
dysfunction and musculoskeletal conditions, primarily affecting the nervous system.
- The camp is scheduled to take place on date 20th to 22nd June, 2022.
- Conditions like neck pain, back pain, migraine, headache and musculoskeletal injuries
will be treated using chiropractic treatment.
- President Dr. Ron along with Team of 12 members of Life Chiropractic College West,
San Francisco, California, USA will remain present to deliver the treatment throughout
- Inauguration of this event will be carried out by the president of Kadi Sarva
Vishwavidyalaya Shri Vallabhbhai M. Patel and the president of Life Chiropractic
College West, Dr. Ron Oberstein.
- Patients participating in the camp will be able to receive treatment via online and offline
registration. Around five thousand participants shall be benefited from this camp.
The present camp will be conducted by Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya and Life Chiropractic
College West, San Francisco, California, the USA on date 20th to 22nd June 2022.
- In reference to the above-mentioned context, President Shri Vallabhbhai Patel would like to
convey the message that the trust of the university was established in 1919 with the motto of
Kar Bhala Hoga Bhala (Do Good and Good Will Come Back). It has now completed 100 years
and gracefully entered a new phase. We feel joyous to acknowledge the fact that the initial
trustees of Sarva Vidyalaya, Teachers, students,s and all staff members had taken active
participation during freedom movements alongside so many across the country. In accordance
with the same natural calamities and pandemics like COVID-19 were also dealt with actively
and expertly by providing humanity services to the community. The motto like ‘Teaching is
supreme service’ and ‘Kar Bhala Hoga Bhala’ is always tried to be fulfilled by every member of
- The main purpose of organizing the present camp is to ensure to bring back the same amount of
awareness, enthusiasm, and benefits to our country which had been observed by our delegates of
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya during their visit to Life Chiropractic College West, USA. It was
noted by the delegates that the chiropractic doctors have a similar education as like orthopaedic
surgeon / MBBS doctors.
- We have noticed that excessive usage of laptops, prolonged sitting, and bad posture or
habits may lead to many musculoskeletal problems like neck pain and shoulder pain. Research
published in ICMR states that musculoskeletal conditions often lead to long-term health hazards
and reduce the quality of life.
- Awareness among people have to lead them to practice yoga or
consult physiotherapist, however, it was found that most would like to take medication instead. In
this busy era, we treat our bodies as machines, and proper care is not taken. This leads to altered
biomechanics and gives rise to so many other problems.
- We believe that chiropractic will throw new light on alleviating problems caused by these conditions as chiropractic focuses on
realigning the pathomechanics of the spine which helps the spine to resume its normal function
without causing discomfort and allowing the nervous system to work at its highest level.
- All the journalists present here are informed and requested to take full benefit of the camp along
with their family members and relatives.
- 3000 registration has been achieved to date and camp capacity is set to be around 5,000.
- President Dr. Ron has offered his gratitude to all the present journalists and thanked Shri
- Life Chiropractic College West is promoting chiropractic treatment via camps in various
countries like the USA, Mexico, Tonga, and India. As per our talk with Shri Vallabhbhai Patel, we have
come to know that musculoskeletal problems like back pain are more common in India.
- Hence Dr. Ron, along with his 12 team members will provide a service camp in Gandhinagar and we hope that the
people will take full benefit of the camp.