iCDP – International Children’s Development Program Wave of Change in collaboration with British Deputy High Commission
iCDP is supported and validated by the British Deputy High Commission, Gujarat as a part of the UK – India Education Collaboration. The programme aims at enhancing the professional competence of the faculty in order to make them more suitable for the 21stcentury global world of work.
Objective of the Programme
Phase – I (INDIA)
4 C’s : Creativity Communication, Collaboration, & Critical Thinking
Phase – II(INDIA)
4 E’s : Exchange, Exposure, Excursion, Exploration
Phase – III(UK)
International Immersion & Exposure Program on Academia, Business & Culture; to Experience Global Perspective
Phase – IV(UK)
Bring Back the experience and Implement & Execute
Week-I & II(French)
- Building ‘Brand You’ for the world of work in 21st.Learning the Four C’s ( Communication, Collaboration, Creativity and Critical Thinking)Practicing the collaborative strategic branding and selling skills.
- The four E’s (Emotional quotient, Expression, Economic motive and Exposure) of international edification and exertion skills.Application of all these into a commercially viable project.
Week – III & IV(Caribbean)
- Focuses the integration works skills and Life skills.
- Phase I and II are to be held in India, whereas Phase III and IV are to be held in London.
Week – V & VI(British)
- Includes the global exposure of UK Schools, innovation and technology, connecting the employer and industry.
- As leading universities of Gujarat, SVKM tries to provide all her students the maximum benefit of this project in order to help them stand tall in the global market. The pilot project of the iCDP in SVKM included nearly 500 students. They were offered the phase – I in total 6 batches. They completed phase – I by September 2018. Many more students are to become a part of the said project during the current academic year as well.
Week – VII & VIII
- Phase IV is about taking back the Concept/Learning from Turkish Exposure Program and implanting it.